Your browser does not support JavaScript!
Introduction
The Library is founded in 1965; its mission is to support teaching, research, and learning. The Library moves to the 5th floor of the Administration Building in 1977. At the same time, various departments have their own libraries. The management of books and printed materials is completely computerized in 1995. With rapid increase of holdings, the Library moves to the basement of the Student Union Building. In Nov. 1997, the CD-ROM network system is installed. The information retrieval service is thus available for the faculty and students. In Feb. 1998, the Library acquires WebPAC, which provides patrons with access to holdings by author, title, subject, and keyword. The new Library open in October 2002. It occupies the basement, and the first through the fifth floors of the building, approximately 16,262 square feet. In this spacious library, there are research rooms, discussion rooms, group audio-visual rooms, information promotion room, children library, etc., and as many as 1300 reading seats.
Click Num  
Forward to friend
Please input CAPTCHA
Voice Play
refresh captcha